Ecology of cannibalism
- Takatsu K. & Kishida O. (2015) Predator cannibalism can intensify negative impacts on heterospecific prey.Ecology 96:1887–1898.
- Takatsu K. & Kishida O. (2015) Allometric equations for estimation of energy contents from body length for common amphibians (Hynobius retardatus and Rana pirica) in Hokkaido, Japan. Herpetology Notes 8:187-191.
- Kishida O., Tezuka A., Ikeda A., Takatsu K. & Michimae H. (2015) Adaptive acceleration in growth and development of salamander hatchlings in cannibalistic situation. Functional Ecology 29:469-478.
- Takatsu K. & Kishida O. (2013) An offensive predator phenotype selects for an amplified defensive phenotype in its prey. Evolutionary Ecology 27:1-11.
Ecological impacts of physical contacts among animals
- Yamaguchi A. & Kishida O. (2015) Antagonistic indirect interactions between large and small conspecific prey via a heterospecific predator. Oikos Accepted
- Yamaguchi A. & Kishida O. (2015) Wintering larvae of Hyniobius retardatus salamander can consume prey invertebrates under very low temperatures. Salamandra Accepted