Ph.D. （理学）, 東京都立大学
- Okamiya H*, Sugime R, Furusawa C, Inoue Y, and Kishida O. 2021. Paedomorphosis in the Ezo salamander (Hynobius retardatus) rediscovered after almost 90 years. Zoological Letters 7: 14.
- Okamiya H*, Inoue Y, Takai K, Crossland MR, and Kishida O. 2021. Native frogs (Rana pirica) do not respond adaptively to alien toads (Bufo japonicus formosus) 100 years after introduction. Ecological Research 36: 1005–1014
- Okamiya H*, Tagami M, Crossland MR, and Kishida O. 2021. Are toxic effects of alien species affected by their prey? Evaluation by bioassay with captive-bred toad embryos and a vulnerable predator. Hydrobiologia 848: 4445–4452
- Okamiya H*, Hayase N, and Kusano T. 2021. Increasing body size and fecundity in a salamander over the last four decades, possibly due to global warming. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society 132: 634–642.
Okamiya H*, and Kusano T. 2019. Effects of landscape features on gene flow among urban frog populations. Ecological Research 34: 497–508.
- Okamiya H*, and Kusano T. (2018) Lower genetic diversity and hatchability in amphibian populations isolated by urbanization. Population Ecology 60:347–360
- Okamiya H*, Sugawara H., Nagano M. & Poyarkov N. (2018) An integrative taxonomic analysis reveals a new species of lotic Hynobius salamander from Japan. Peer J. 5:e5084